THE MAGNIFICENT 7 SCAVENGER HUNT


Let's go!


 1. Take a picture of your most treasured possession and explain why it is so special.

My grandma brought it for me when she visited the church. It was handmade woodcraft.

2. Take a picture of all the people in your house all wearing a shirt/T-shirt/clothing item of the same color.  

My family is not home :(((

3. Take a picture of a drawing you have made of Mr. Johnny.



4. Take a picture of three things inside your fridge you love to eat.

My favorites are lychee, Monte (a milk dessert), and Coke



5. Take a picture of three things inside your fridge you do not like to eat.

I hate almonds, avocado, and brown rice because they are tasteless.



6. Take a picture of yourself in a yoga position. 



7. Take a picture of yourself in or on a vehicle of ANY kind. 

my bicycle (my skateboard broke :((((( )


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts