The Sports Person I Admire


Unfortunately, I am the least familiar with sports stars than many other scholars. However, to be honest, I usually enjoy watching tennis matches on TV with my beloved dad. To wrap up, my most favorable sports person is Roger Federer. He is a very popular tennis player, and for me, I would say that he's the best tennis player in the world. This incomparable player is from Swiss, starting his career since 8 when Roger exposed his potential for these sports. He served as a ball at his hometown Basel tournament, the Swiss Indoors. Roger also participated in junior tournaments including US Open Junior, Wimbledon in 1998. He ended up with the no.1 World Junior Ranking, but when entered as a professional, unfortunately, lost in the very first round. It left him disappointments, nonfulfillment afterward. Nevertheless, Roger successfully overcame this mental obstacle and claimed back his imposing dominance once again by reached first ranking by the end of the year 1986 and become a consolidating an unbeatable opponent. He was high-profiled the most during the 2006s and knocked out Andy Roddick, the champion at that time. 

At the moment, he will reportedly become a billionaire with his net worth $450 million establish throughout his whole career in tennis, both tournament prizes and advertising.




Down here is the video I found that concludes some of the unbelievable shots from Roger Federer!



Comments

Popular Posts