My Inspiration

To be honest, my inspiration is my mother. She's my best motivation. She encourages me, guides me, and cares for me all the time. She's been stern lately, to be honest, but I know she's just like that because she doesn't want us to be hurt or at risk. What I really admire about her is that giving up is won't appear in her dictionary, considering all the challenges or problems that have ever arisen in her life. She doesn't give up, but she has dealt with those issues instead. In life, she will still find a way to solve those challenges. That's what I always liked about her. She tries to persevere only to make people proud, just to make everything all right. Without her, I'm not going to be like who I am now, because she's part of me anyway, and she's why I choose her as my inspiration.

Comments

Popular Posts