Quote 1: Being yourself...

 “Maybe I made a mistake yesterday, but yesterday’s me is still me. I am who I am today, with all my faults. Tomorrow I might be a tiny bit wiser, and that’s me, too. These faults and mistakes are what I am, making up the brightest stars in the constellation of my life. I have come to love myself for who I was, who I am, and who I hope to become.”
- Kim NamJoon-


When I was small, many people often told me that be myself and accept who am I is very important. But because of the age barrier, I ignored their words, it wasn't mean that I exposed to be conservative or unruly. The reason appeared to be that I did not understand the meanings behind those words. I used to the thought that being myself is very easy, just be "the me" that is the most natural, comfortable, sincere, and ingenious state of mind and feeling.
However, since I grew up, though, I have broadened my perspective that this is tougher than I thought. There were moments when I couldn't feel pleased and proud to be myself and fell like I was always before. Sometimes, I poured too many expectations onto myself, and afterward, I disappointed and blamed everything for me and it was going round and round like a cycle in my head.

Comments

Popular Posts