My Favorite TV-Show: Hormones The Series



 
 ʚ♡ɞ ᴮᵃᵐᵇⁱᵖᵉᵃᶜʰᵉˢ*・゚゚


I've been enjoying some Thai TV Shows and this is my pick. Hormones The Series is the first Thai show I watched.

This series is very iconic, some would say that it is one of the few gems that are mentioned when hearing of Thailand movies and stories. It was mainly about secondary and high school life, with ups and downs, and brought to light to the dark side of teenage problems. The concept of the show is awesome, despite the fact that it was filmed a long time ago, but already talked about some adolescent issues that are hidden on media or considered as a taboo to talk about including homosexuality, teen pregnancy, HIV, mental issues, and also bullying are portrayed perfectly which obsessed my, and I believe others, minds a lot afterward.

My favorite thing in the film is its vibes, it's very realistic and genuine, and the young actors were doing an excellent job. Also, the characters' building is unique, interesting and every one of them has a story and pathway.


Dự đoán khả năng gây sốt của "Tuổi Nổi Loạn 3"

Hormone SS3 poster


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts