My Family Members

Discovered by мιcĸayla. Find images and videos about white, brunette and hairstyle on We Heart It - the app to get lost in what you love.

Printable Art/ Digital Doodle Illustration by miyopaper on Etsy

I live in a small family with 3 other members including my dad, my mom, and my younger brother. My parents were both originally from Nghe An but they moved to Hanoi for work. 

My dad's name is Huy, he works in the real estate field. He was born on the 18th of April 1980, which turned 40 this year. Every day, besides working in his office, my dad likes to play billiards and football too. He told me at his young age, his passion used to be a footballer. Even if he couldn't follow his dream career, he still enjoys battling with my younger brother every time who spend our afternoons at the park. In addition, he really good at singing, it becomes one of his hobbies for years now. I always hear him raise his voice to reach incredible high notes while helping my mom preparing for dinner, polishing his leather shoes or wallet collections, bathing, sweeping the floor, washing dishes, and it happens almost every day so I'm used to it =).

Move to the next member, here is my mom, her real name is Loan, but for somehow, people called her Hanh :) and also me. The reason remains a mystery, even though I've asked her. My mum's date of birth is on the 14th of April 1980, and if you notice, it's 4 days before my dad was born. Different from him, she works in a governmental bank called Vietinbank as a deputy head of the remittance department. The thing I amazed about her is she gained a lot of prizes since she was in primary school. Even her picture was still in my past school. Now, her big love is not for studying anymore, because she is now addicted to planting herbs and spice in our home's balcony. She plants are placed nicely in rows, being watered and composed daily, and it seemed like those organisms were given a lot more attention than my dad sadly =(( But still, he will always be my mom's favorite bolster every night.








The last member of my family is my brother, his name is Huy Khanh. He is currently studying in secondary, at 6th grade. He doesn't like studying, girly films, musical instruments and me =). But as mentioned, like every boy, my younger brother favorite activities are playing sports, especially football and basketball, exploring machines and techniques by destroying his remote cars, hopelessly trying to hack into my and my dad's phone with any passwords he could possibly think of and stuffs similar like that would make his day busy. I and he used to get along very well when we were small, innocent, and crazily naughty but currently, we fight and argue every day. The only thing that he agreed to cope with me is when I unlock my phone's password for him. But he had a lot of similarities with me, in either food or our faces (my relatives always said that), except our personality, as mentioned, we don't get on with each other most of the time.

Comments

Popular Posts