Family Members: My Incomparable Dad

This post is for my beloved dad. He was born on the 18th of April 1980, which turned 40 this year and was originally from Nghe An. About his career, I don't know his exact kind of job unfortunately but as well as I know, he works in the real estate field. 

My dad usually went away on business but he always tried his best to spending time with family members. He is very wise, generous, and very humorous. Every time he returns to our beloved home, he would forget all his tiredness or stressful energy from his company to delightfully playing board games and silly jokes with us. Even though my dad is the clumsiest in our home but he will be the first person volunteering to decorate the dishes soon as it coming out of the pots and stoves. The results were always the same, he built the vegetables and meat on top of each other, forming small towers on plates and bowls. It was very fun and memorable. 

However, in other fields, he is undefeatable. His memory is impressive, especially in solving complex calculating and equations when he is working on his huge laptop. My dad is talented in sports, he knows how to conquer almost every sport like tennis, billiards, football, except swimming, the only department that I could defeat him easily =). That is the only reason he never accepts going to the swimming pool with me, he wasn't hoping to be knocked out! 

In addition, he had a great passion for singing. I guess it appears not just with my dad but with thousands of other Vietnamese fathers who sings loudly and raise his voice in an incredible tone while doing housework, bathing, or even after being scolded by my mom and got a hit randomly on his big belly or bottom right after.

As I grow day by day, he becomes more observant and gentle with me, even sometimes my behavior wasn't properly and kind of rout. He knew that I have a lot more pressure than other kids, as I am an extrovert girl who normally faced depression and anxiety but never told anyone, even with him. Eventually, I am very lucky to have him as my dad. Dad, thank you for everything!


* A picture of him participated in his companies' football match last month :)



Comments

Popular Posts