Interview

 If I could host a show and interview a celeb, either dead or alive, my choice would be Kim Namjoon. He's the leader of the worldwide boyband group called BTS. I would very appreciate to ask him about his tips to get high TOEIC scores by just studying through textbooks as the first question. The reason is, obviously, I really consider examination scores or degrees because it could get me a huge leap when applying to any high school or study abroad in the future. Secondly, the next question would be about his pet dog. It seems weird right but I just curious about how he could possibly doing tons of work like performing, advertising, photoshoots, etc. but still have enough time with his beloved dog every day. Finally, I want to ask him about how he could overcome his challenges in the past, when he started to follow his dream to be a rapper. I've read through when he didn't receive any salary, also the time his past group members left him.


My option would be Kim Namjoon if I could host a show and interview a celebrity, either dead or alive. He is the leader of a boyband group worldwide called BTS.  I will very much appreciate asking him about his tips for achieving such high TOEIC scores by only learning from textbooks. The explanation is, obviously, I also consider test scores or degrees because in the future it will give me a huge leap when I apply to certain high schools or study abroad.

The next question will be, secondly, about his time management.
It sounds odd right, but I'm just wondering how he could do lots of work every day, such as performing, participating in commercials, photoshoots, etc., but still have enough time with his beloved puppy.

Finally, I want to ask him about how, in the past, he was able
to conquer his struggles as he tried to fulfill his dream of becoming a rapper.
When he didn't earn any paycheck, I read through
the moment his past group mates left him, too.

(3) ARMY ROOM (slow) (@VJ95x95) / Twitter

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts