Family Members: My Mysterious Mom

 This post is specially written to my mom,

She was born on the 18th of April 1980, 4 days before my dad's birthday. Her first name is Loan, but somehow, mysteriously, people called my mom "Hanh". At present, I've just asked her and she told me that the reason was some mistake for her name in the past by my grandmother. It is quite ridiculous that even my mom couldn't remember specifically the origin of her "nickname".

Unlike my dad, she worked in a governmental bank called Vietinbank as a deputy head of the remittance department. Her work is quite busy. She needs to take yearly examinations and going to other bank branches around Ha Noi for teaching and monitoring but international flights for business rarely assigned to my mom so sometimes, she chooses to stay at home for a few days to decrease anxiety and spending time for her hobbies. A hobby that I saw recently of her is shopping for organic products. Now, she likes to search for soaps, cosmetics, skincare products that are made from plants. My mom believes that these products are safer and don't cause irritations to her and my skin. It is not always easy to inform her that her closet is full of those already!

I love my mom mostly because she is similar to a friend. She is like a mental treatment for me when I faced barriers or emotional times. My mom will always be there when I need it. I owe her a big thank you and tons of apologies after arguments with her recently. 

*My mom doesn't like pictures so I'm not gonna put any photos of her here =((, that's also the reason she is mystery*

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts