Best Film: The Good Doctor(2017)


#stationery : f l o u r i s h

......................................................................................................................................

 THE GOOD DOCTOR | Sony Pictures Entertainment

The Film's Poster

If I was asked to choose my favorite film, The Good Doctor will probably pop out of my head first. It is a medical drama film series that includes 4 seasons, based on the 2013 winning award South Korean series of the same name. It was released on September 25th, 2017 but it was not until a year ago, that I first watched one of its cuts on Facebook. The film was truly a masterpiece.

The Good Doctor follows Shaun Murphy, a young surgeon who suffered from autistic, working in a prestigious hospital called San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital. Although he faced struggles in demonstrating his ideas and words properly because of his Savat syndrome, Dr. Murphy is a genius. He could immediately diagnose and processing surgeries that other doctors do not dare to do, either inside or at the scene of an accident. 

I very interested in the character building, I mean, Freddie Highmore ( who acted Shaun Murphy, you might know him through Charlie and The Chocolate Factory) did an excellent job, also the other actor and actress too!

One of the things I impressed about the series are their filming tools are invested very properly, for instance, the doll baby looked very real! =)

Down here is my favorite scene in session 1:



Comments

Popular Posts